Monday, July 8, 2013
Support
When you dream about love and life, there are some things you don't even think to dream of. You don't even know to ask the Lord for. I am faced with these gifts every day of my life. Surprise after surprise within my relationship and my marriage. Today was an example of one of those things. Support. You don't know that you need a supportive person until something tragic happens in life. You don't know that you need a person who knows you and can offer silence or a hug or laughter right when you need it and it fits. When it's the wrong person or wrong timing, someone can try and it is a round peg in a square hole. With Max, he offers just what I need and I never would have thought to ask God for a person who was supportive. Today, Grandma Rozella died. I just saw her yesterday and made sure the kids gave her many kisses goodbye. I planned on seeing her again and right now I honestly can't remember if I kissed her, looked her in the eye and said I love you. I think I did, but I am not sure. If it hadn't been for Max in my life three years ago, my relationship with Grandma...Big mama, GG would have been strained as it was when he found me. He reminded me of the importance of family and not borrowing anger. That was what I needed to restart a sweet relationship with my grandmother. She was at every event we had at our house. He loved my baby and enjoyed Samantha. All this would have been lost had I been spiteful for nothing. Today was a rough day for a few reasons, and Max helped me through in a way no other person could have. I love him and thank him for the support that God gave me through him. What other unrequested gifts do I receive on a regular basis? Thank you my love, for knowing me and loving me so supportively.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment