Monday, December 28, 2009

Pay My Bills!

Just a good laugh for you... I received this message and I laughed my ass off!

Hello, my name is Antonio. I like your style. You look AMAZING! I sent you a note in the past but you never responded? You might not have had the time to write back? I know a lot of guys just be talking, playing and bullshitting, and your tired of it. That's why I want to show and prove. I won $2500 at the casino and when I got home I came across your profile again. Now I'm thinking, I don't know you but I'm willing to take a chance. Since I was lucky at the casino I believe that this is my chance to boss up and let this pretty woman know I'm interested in her and very serious. So I'm writing this letter to let you know I want to take you shopping or help pay some of your bills with my winnings? Please don't think I'm all about money or I'm trying to impress you with it. I got the money for free and "it's better to give than recieve", thats what the Bible says. so if I spend some of it on you I don't mind because I will just go back to the casino and loose it. And I'm not looking for a girlfriend, but If A good woman comes along I have no problem making her my wife. I'm willing to take a chance and come 100% on my part so that you will give me a chance to get to know you. If a man comes to you 100% are you willing to do the same? Also, I know it is very hard out here for a single working woman. Do you like to go out to nice places, have fun and forget about everyday problems? I do. You seem like a nice woman. Are you a nice woman? Write me back if we can talk?



2 comments:

  1. That is so creepy, I don't even know what to say. Wow. Wow-wow-wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how...um... romantic? I wonder just how many times that's worked for Antonio!

    ReplyDelete