Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Virtual Reality
I just received a gift! It was so special to get a nice, fluffy, brown teddy bear and a bright yellow flower. How sweet some guys are! I can't wait to cuddle up with it and keep it forever! Only one thing, it was a virtual teddy bear. A picture of a bear on a screen holding a yellow daisy. The message said it came with a gift. A gift is something people use points in order to be able to send sweet nothings. That is just what it is - a sweet nothing. What am I supposed to do with a picture of a teddy bear? Cuddle up with my computer screen at night? Feel the same fondness in my heart that I would fee if it were real? It is pointless. As pointless as virtual greeting cards in my opinion. If we know each other well enough to exchange cards, then send me a card, not a picture of a card. What is the response? A picture of a tear, two arms and a heart. What have we resorted to? Go check your email, I just sent a virtual love-making session. It's safe -Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment