One asked questions that were so perverted they made my eye brows rise and my forehead wrinkle! One man said I LOVE YOU in his first message to me. As though we don't have enough problems with that phrase as it is! My new favorite reply when I have just had enough is GAME OVER.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The game is on!
The dance of dating is a game no matter if you're meeting people online or in person. Even though your heart is wide open in hopes of finding Mr Right, it is still carefully guarded by court jesters who remind you that this is merely a game. If you take every word of every person to heart, your wall will be built in no time. As stated earlier, I have met some good people. Some are now good friends. But let's take a moment to discuss the weird, perverted, and downright crazy ones! Today I heard from someone for the first time. His message included the three words every woman longs to hear...Are you dominant? Earlier in this journey, I would have been offended and slammed down the delete key with a force! Now, I tell them what I'm really thinking. Here is my response: "Are you weird and perverted?! What the hell do you think? Did you even read my profile. I get sick of this shit sometimes, I really do. Go dominate yourself Timmy." After a comment like this, I immediately block the user from making any further contact. Don't ya wish you could do this in real life?! Tell someone what you really think of their sly comments that leave you wondering.... was that a compliment or a cut down???? And then you block em from ever talking to you again. I picture Super Woman here with her mighty bracelets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment