WARNING! THIS SERIES IS WRITTEN TRUE-LIFE STYLE AND IS ONLY FOR GROWN FOLKS. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THE CHRONICLES, REFRAIN FROM READING ANY FURTHER. IF NOT read on....
Well, We are on day two and I still like him. I think we will have to work on trust with this distance. Damn, I hate long distance. He wanted me to sign off yahoo cuz he thought I was talking to other guys. Nope, just my sis. Anyway, that part we have to learn – trust. Today, he said he is going to put together a CD for me that tells me what he is feeling. He’s going to send a T-shirt and asked me if he could buy a ring for me. I’ve had people not want to buy me coffee – this is totally different. I realized through talking to Dena that I have been fucked up by some of my past relationships and situations. It’s really unfair! Some things that are natural, normal, manly things to do have not been done for me and I don’t know how to accept them.
'Steve' said that he knows he will marry me one day. He doesn’t expect me to feel the same way at the same time. But he will marry me before the year is over. I believe it. We have a lot of things in common, learned more today. We have similar ways that we want to raise children, we like similar foods, we both love music, we even burped at the same time today! So funny. I am enjoying this and I am still leery. I want to believe him, but I have been hurt sooo much that I need to see and not just hear these days. I look forward to seeing him in person. We will be able to tell a lot at that time. I’m listening to John Legend singing, I love, I love, I love, Love hurts sometimes but this feels right. You love, you love, you love, though you’ve been burned, you still returned. Just thought that was fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment