January 8, 2010
I rarely view my horoscope, but this is what one of them said…
Things may seem to really be headed in a good direction in the relationship department, Aries, but if they look like they are moving a little too fast, they probably are. There may be a plan that does not pan out for the day, and your focus seems to be elsewhere anyway. Just because you and others are busy, it is no excuse for making promised that can't be kept, or planning for one thing when you know you are responsible for another. Unforeseen circumstances may arise to ruin your plans with another as well.
Today, ‘Steve’ realized what I make for a living. He does not want me to leave my job to come to him unless there is something else there. I suggested that he look for things in the area and he seems to think he will not make enough. He is uncomfortable making less than I do already and then making even less makes him feel worse. I really don’t care how much we make separately as long as when it’s together, its enough. I know he is a man and a real man so I don’t expect him to act otherwise. We will work out our options and wait to see what God has in store as well. I really want this to work. He really wants this to work. Now…. Let’s get to work!
Everything worked out so well today. We talked for hours as usual. We laughed, joked, problem solved, I teared up a bit. We have good fun together. And intimate time together too. It’s fun because it seems like we really know each other, yet we learn new things every day. We express our love to one another all day long. I know it is soon, but it is what we are feeling. He has researched colleges in the area so that I can have a job when I move. I think I’ll have him meet mom and dad this weekend. I am interested to see what they think or what they pick up on .
Time for bed and dreaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment