Thursday, January 28, 2010

a fine Romance part 5-names changed to protect the guilty

January 7, 2010,
Yeserday, we were talking about past relationships and people in our lives. I told you a little about my history and the fact that I had loaned a lot of money. You were so quiet I became concerned. After being asked what was wrong, you answered, I’m angry. I immediately wondered if you were upset with me. That was something I thought I had gotten over long ago and it crept back into my mind. So you continued to explain that you were angry that someone would take advantage of me like that. You said, I am a good woman who wants to be loved and wants to love; for someone to take advantage and hurt me like that really upset you. You promised me that you would spend the rest of your life making up for the men who hurt me. You promised that you would never cheat on me or leave me or hurt me. I have never felt so protected as an adult woman. You even apologized on behalf of those men. What a wonderful man you are indeed. It brought tears to my eyes.
Today, we were on the phone for hours. We made love four times today. Had fun, talked, laughed, moaned and fucked ourselves together. We are so much alike. We say things at the same time, we are happy, we joke and can be serious, we treat others well, we put God first. You are a true Man and I am so happy that you will be helping me through the rest of my life. Today, you met Dena and Nichole. You said you wanted to meet my friends. You wanted me to get them on 3 way so you could meet them and so they could know who I am talking to. So, I called! Dena asked what your intentions were with her friend. So funny. You talked and answered questions as though you were in an interview of sorts. Dena asked if you had any questions that would help you to get to know me better. You said, you’d rather put in the work of finding out yourself. Each day would be filled with surprises of who I am instead of finding out the easy way. She liked that answer. I believe her response was, ‘Steve’, you have won me over! Moving on to Nichole. You guys laughed and talked and joked a bit. That was fun to witness. She told you that I have been talking about you non-stop for days and that it is quite annoying! I was proud for my girls to meet you. Later that evening, I talked to my parents. I had left a message for mom to call me on her way home from work. I said something like, I want to tell you about an outstanding, Christian, praying man who is pretty fantastic. So she called. I told her about him, his kids, job, personality, spiritual life, prayers, etc. She did pretty well being a girlfriend and not a mom. I knew that dad was standing nearby and I wanted to tell him too. My parents are praying people and I knew they would get to it if I seemed excited about someone. So I told dad, “I have met a fantastic guy. He prays with me, is a leader, is happy and has no hang-ups” He asked me a couple things and gave some things to watch out for. I love my dad for protecting me even into my thirties.. I sent them a picture of you and of your workplace. I didn’t think they would want to see your muscles or other pictures you sent me. LOL
We realized again all that we have in common. Christian, praying, funny, happy, want two kids, the name Olivia, like to work out, Mexican food, pizza, soft vanilla ice cream, young, never married, pb&j, grilled cheese, sweet an salty, like to travel, dip our fries into our frosty, we both say –I like it , I like it a lot, and there is more! I feel as though I have found my best friend.


Afterglow.... Going back and reading this after all is over is quite comical. I had no idea how deep I was. It's like I was caught in a tornado and enjoying the hell out of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment