Monday, February 8, 2010

Bring It or Get that Shit Outta Here!

People question me about being too picky on my dating journey. They seem to think it is easy to be single these days and that I should have my pick of outstanding available men. I have pulled a sample of messages that made me say WHAT THE FUCK?! Bring it or git that shit outta here!

*HI MISS LADY YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR POSITIVE BOUTED BOUTED I'M FROM GA. HERE IN MI. LOOKING FOR YOU SO WHATS UP HIT ME BACK SO I CAN GIVE YOU THOSE DIGITS! SO WE CAN GET WITH IT!

*Mzjj,
I'll stop (contacting you) only if you want me to. Other than that, what's wrong w/ giving ya boy a holla...I mean I'm new to this internet thang, & I see something I like & I'm on the prowl grrrr...lol! so drop me a msg, let me know how ya feel & we can go from there...Peace

Ty

* hey love im 5'11 brown skin wavey hair hazel green eyes plus im black cuban and jamaican and i grad from U of I and this is my 3rd year of med-school and im a Q omega 4 life lol.. but i have 5 brothers and 6 sisters and no kids plus my own house but on the real im just looking 4 a women i can grow with and spill my heart to and vice vearsa so u feeling me like im digging u holla back love


*Amazing nubian goddess...wow...beautiful smile too...;)

*U R Breathtaking...
would u like to see Mariah carey on 1-25-10 7:30pm at the Fox theatre-$100
$100.00 seats


*hello sweetheart i just want 2 know if i give you me number will
you call just looken 4 a good friend ?

* Hey there how are you? I was just wondering if i could ask you a question
i was just wondering if you would ever let a man pamper your feet?


*Well sweetie, That is a picture of me... I do have a picture of my face on another page... however I don't want family members, co-workers, friends, church members etc.... stumbling upon my page and finding out abot my health issues and the fact that my dick doesn't work... By the way, you might want to be a little less shallow, then perhaps a REAL man will take you seriously. That might be helpful in your future correspondence as it relates to kissing frogs trying to find a prince.. Just thought you should know
Take care,
Brian

*Just got an email from a 53 year old saying…with those breasts, can I be your next 10 babies.
I responded, That is no way for an old man to talk to this lady – Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment