January 17
We are about to use webcam for the first time. We are both very excited to be able to see each other live as we talk. I have his Tshirt on and I can smell him still. We are so excited about this blossoming relationship. I just left Nichole’s house. When she handed the phone back, she said, Look, they are married already! Look at how they talk to each other, even after two weeks. That is so sweet! I agree that it is quick, I agree that it is not normal, but who wants normal? Who has found success with normal? Not me! So, I finally am on board. I want him in my life for the rest of my life. He keeps saying I love you baby. We are so much alike. Even down to the way we think about a lot of issues. We both are intuitive. We both pay attention to dreams and premonitions. I believe that God has huge plans for us apart and together. I received pictures of him on email today. The were soooo cute! Some in uniform, ooo lala, some bare chest – mmm mm good! I really want to be able to live together, lead together, worship together, learn together. It is a match that only God could put together. I enjoy writing about our relationship, it will be fun to look back and read the story of us.
Oh it was wonderful to see him live. I got all giddy and stuff. He introduced me to his co-workers and everything. He is for real! He is sooo cute, I can’t wait to look at him for forever. I pray that all goes smoothly as it can and will if it’s in God’s plans. People were commenting today on how happy I sound and look. I really am.
Every day I am moved to tears when I think of how much I’m falling in love with ‘Steve’. I miss him and I want to be with him. On the other hand, I have my life here to change before that can happen. So I wonder, do I want a husband who lives 2000 miles away? Do I want a boyfriend that lives 2000 miles away? If we are going to make this work, and we are, what would be the better choice? Perhaps once I get a few more applications in and start hearing back from a few people, things will be different. But, what happens if I don’t have anything by the end of the year and my husband lives in Washington. I could not handle that for too long. Now, I know that all things in God’s plan there is order. It will all work in the end, this I know is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment