Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So This Is Love...

I've been hearing the song from the movie, Cinderella, in my head all day! Actually it started two days ago. I was in the kitchen washing dishes and humming, So This Is Love, mmmm so this is love... It's really a catchy tune. I'm not in love, at all, but I just really like that song. I look forward to the feeling that will come with that love described in the song. The feelings of comfort, acceptance, joy, contentment, security, adventure, pride, lust, attraction, and commitment. Don't get me wrong, I am happy in my life. I am learning about me. I am becoming the best Jennifer Jackson I can possibly be. I am preparing myself so that I know what I have and what I want to offer to another person. There is one person I know who makes me feel beautiful and wonderful and totally myself when I am with him. He is a friend, he is a lover, someone I laugh with, talk to, confide in. He has competent communication skills. If he has a question, he asks me. He is open with his feelings and emotions. When I spend time with him, I am wrapped up in a blanket of comfort. All I want is to be myself and have that be accepted by the people who are significant in my life. This person seems to like me, seems to love me for me. He seems to know what I have to offer, what kind of woman I am, the kind of mate I would be. When I see him, I am excited as though I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen in a while. I am attracted to him, he is attracted to me. I think we would make a winning couple - perhaps I should tell him so. Perhaps, I will.

So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know....
So this is love

No comments:

Post a Comment