Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a fine Romance part 11 - he calls it love

January 15
‘Steve’ just called from his night out with the boys to say he loves me. He said, I love you so much. No matter how you think you look, I think you are the best looking woman I have ever met and I will for the rest of my life. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
Today, we had similar things happen – this occurs often with us actually. We both are having salad and chicken breast for dinner. We both had issues with our bank today. We both called each other at the same time – more than once. He called just as I hit send on a note to him. It is so fun having this experience with such a wonderful, funny, loving man. I made arrangements for going to see him today. He started getting nervous and shaking and stuff. It was funny that we both were feeling so excited and nervous at the same time.
We talked throughout the day, a lot! I need to rest my voice once in a while so I don’t hurt my vocal chords. He told me to tell him to man up when he was whining about me having to go. I still have to get used to that! I can’t wait to see him, hug him, look him in the eye and add the physical aspect to our relationship.

AFTERGLOW: We were talking for hours at a time. Sometimes eight hours throughout the day. When I explained that I cannot talk on the phone that much with the job that I have, the response was that I could call and just listen or say yes or no. that sounds like fun had by all! Listening to him work and talk and agree or disagree periodically. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment