Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a fine Romance part 17 - My gut, my heart, my head

January 21, 2010
I have been doing some thinking today and last night. After my conversation with Nichole last night and talking with Dena today, some things came to mind that concerned me. Some I highlighted last night. It’s like once I started talking, things gushed out. He changed his name, he said he wants to control me, said I am angry, called me feisty and said ne wants me to be myself and express myself, but sometimes that’s gonna have to be regulated, said he put my name on his paperwork at work, named me as the beneficiary… when he has two kids, gets upset when I do not answer the phone, talks about women and if I mention a man’s name gets insecure, uses the phrase – you hurt my feelings, at least once a day. These are things that came to mind when I was talking. Sounds like I am out!
I am going to have a conversation about the fact that I can’t move till next year and see how that goes. I am so glad I talked things over with my girlfriends this time. So glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment