January 18, 2010
I feel so protected and taken care of already. I feel like a wife. We are working on a family plan for our phones, that would save us so much! It feels like we have grown so much even in three weeks. I don’t even want to count because it feels like so much longer than it actually is. I have never had anyone want to help me, protect me, take care of me, heal me like 'Steve' does. And he is silly and I get to just be me, it is so nice to just be me! I can sing and laugh and giggle and cry and it is all accepted by him. I never had fear about this situation, but my tentative approach is melting away. Everything he has said he would do or that would happen has come to be. He is a man of his word and that is so refreshing.
So, we were on the phone with the cell company and he was able to get a joint package for us for less than half of what I am paying now. Unbelievable! Then he called the hotel – you know the one I was on with for an hour the other day, to confirm that his name was on the room so he can fix it up for me when I arrive. As stated before, I was on the phone with the hotel and Orbitz for about an hour. I was extremely frustrated and finally arranged a solution. Today, when 'Steve' called, there was no record of this conversation. He fixed it within seconds! Amazing. Every day I feel closer and closer and more and more in love. I have never felt love like this and I am so happy that my search might be through.
I am listening to his other CD now, very sultry, good choices. I can’t wait to see him. Last night, I saw a trailer for a movie by Nicholas Sparks. The only part that caught my attention was the woman saying, “How can I have fallen in love with you after just two weeks?” I saw this exactly two weeks after we started talking. I love it, it brings a grin to my face and a warmth to my heart.
So, I am sitting here waiting for Julie to call me so we can finish that conversation that follows: She suggested something I had not thought of, but that makes my butterflies dance in a crazy way. She said I should surprise him and suggest we get married when I am there. And then plan the wedding. OH MY GOD, I THINK I’M GOING TO DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment